Monday, November 1, 2010

3 More Coffee Cozies (crochet)





I debate over whether or not to post these things lately since some may end up as gifts, but at least no one will know which one would be theirs! I'm also trying to make up some for Etsy because let's face it... we can all use some extra spending money around the holidays.

All 3 of these are crocheted. The top and bottom 2 are the same pattern but different yarns. I like the multi-colored look of the top one. The middle has a different border along the top. That was officially the first crocheted thing I ever made using a pattern but changing to make it a little different. Now that I'm figuring out patterns more and more, I hope to be able to learn how to make up something from my head without a pattern someday. That is the goal! :)

1 comment:

Weazel Girl said...

... I like the top one... wink wink... :-D