Thursday, December 2, 2010

"amigurumi" Owl (crochet) #2


Good afternoon :D Ever have one of those projects that you start and get almost all the way finished with...and decide to take it apart and start over? That was me last night. I was working on a stocking hat but I got all the way down to the very last 2 rows and decided it wasn't turning out how I wanted. What to do?! Ripped it all out and turned it into this owl instead. :) So I guess you could say this owl is a recycled hat HAHA. With a slight "gremlin" look to it (the cute gremlin, not those ugly things you can't feed after midnight!!).

By the way, the pattern is from the book "Tiny Yarn Animals" by Tamie Snow and I checked it out from our local library. I have a feeling I will need to renew my check-out so I can keep it longer :D

No comments: