Friday, January 28, 2011

Bright Owl (crochet)



Now is it just me or does it look like it's had too much caffeine? Oh well, that's what I get for making things in middle of the night without much lighting!

This was requested because someone in this house was jealous about the blue owl I made for someone else in this house. (see the blue one in the page banner at the top?) Her only specifics were "purple and pink!" and of course I don't have the pattern from the blue owl anymore (was a library book already turned back in) so I just decided to make it up. I've done a few of the little owl-type toys so I already had the basic idea how to do it.

Anyway here it is :) And she's happy with it, so that's all that matters!

1 comment:

Weazel Girl said...

awwww, thats cute! it sorta has the same look as those owl hats