Tuesday, March 29, 2011

200th Blog Post AND 1st Craft Bazaar!! :)

How did I get up to 200 blog posts already?? Well this is it!! And for my 200th post, I have some good news:

I am pretty excited to announce a craft bazaar that my sister and I will be participating in together in one month. It is the first one for each of us, so we figured it would be a good "trial" and will share a booth to get the feel for how these are run. If all goes well, we would like to do more down the road. :) She will be selling handbags, clutches, assorted items that she sews...and I will be leaning toward crocheted goodies and even possibly some of my polymer clay work and cookies! If you live in the Seattle area and plan to attend this event, stop on by and say hello!! :D

1 comment:

Weazel Girl said...

That is so awesome! and I am so jellous!! :) I wish I could go up there and see all your goodies. Be sure to take TONS and TONS of pictures. Like, of every little think you're selling! (no just kidding) But lots of pictures!