Saturday, March 12, 2011

Amigurumi Hippopotamus (crochet)



Isn't he cute?!?! And...*sniffle*...he has already found a new home. I had a little visitor today who came in with her mom and she saw the hippo as I was putting the final touches on and loved it. And she is only 2...what could I say? :) She even said "I love heepo". How could I turn that down? So needless to say, she went home with Heepo and the funny part..accidentally left her own baby doll she'd originally brought in. So I think I might be seeing her again sometime soon when she comes to retrieve the "forgotten toy". hehehe :D

I will be absolutely making another one of these because I love how it came together so easily and with enormous cuteness. Plus I've had other requests...are hippos becoming popular lately or what?

No comments: