Friday, September 30, 2011

Super Mario Bros, Pandas and Elmo??? (nail art and cake)

Hey everybody! Sorry for such a delay in posts... After changing our service providers for internet last time, we found we weren't very happy with the new ones and so decided to stop that service as well. Where is a decent internet provider when you need one? Oh wait---on an app on my smart phone. :D So hopefully I can get back to posting more regularly! I've got quite a stock of photos to share anyway, so let's get started!

Nail art continues! Did I mention I've started talking other people into letting me do theirs, too? I love the practice and the kids don't mind as long as they (the boys) can take it back off before school. Such good sports hahaha :D :D Above I did a friend's hands with panda bears and bamboo shoots. Another with all Elmo faces, though in my opinion some of them turned out looking a lot like Telly. haha

This was a special requested birthday cake for a 5 year old who LOVES Super Mario Bros. on Nintendo. I was more than happy to oblige! :) Usually you would also ice the background of the cake white but they wanted some areas "frosting-free" for those who didn't want to eat frosting. Fine by me.. less work and still looked great. :)

No comments: