Saturday, January 22, 2011

Headbands with Embellishments (crochet)





Sometimes I finish up crafty projects and don't have any ideas of what to create/make next. That is what happened to me yesterday. I'd finished making a friend's birthday gift and couldn't decide what was next. So I went looking through some books for inspiration and found the big flower and thought about making a headband to put it on. So the one above is the finished thing, followed by another one with a big flower. :)

Then with Valentine's Day right around the corner, I thought maybe a headband with a heart would be cute. The pattern for the heart was a little bit tricky for me to figure out at first, but after a couple tries at the start...I got it and it made sense. :) I love these projects because they are fairly quick to do and you can usually get one completed in one sitting. I would love to make some to put in my Etsy shop and these two will probably also go up in there eventually. :)

1 comment:

Weazel Girl said...

Sure is cute! What a great idea! :-D