Thursday, January 20, 2011

Amigurumi Ninja (crochet)



Here's hoping that my S-I-L doesn't see this anytime soon :P I made this little ninja guy for her birthday that is coming up in a couple of weeks. It's standing next to a pop can to show his size.

The pattern to make him comes from a book called "Creepy Cute Crochet" by Christen Haden and it is all amigurumi. I've checked it out from the library at least 5 times now...I think it might go on my *must own* list of books. :D The same book also has patterns to make Nosferatu, Medusa, Ghouls, Zombies, Robots, etc. I recommend it if anyone wants to try something other than the typical animals you see everywhere.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Will you make me a gray robot with green felt behind his eyes please? How cute! Oh, and he also needs a little pink felt heart :)

katie said...

aww, he's a cutie! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
-Katie