Saturday, February 26, 2011

Amigurumi Giraffe (crochet)


No, this isn't the making of an amigurumi horror movie....but it looks like it could be one! These are all the pieces it takes to make Mr. Giraffe in the photos below. :)


Strike a pose!


Let's see the other side!


Extreme close-up! :D

Once again, using the same book as the last few animals posted. I am using 100% cotton yarn Sugar & Cream brand. I love working with it and it produces a nice, crisp look. The eyes are 6mm safety eyes. I don't know why, but none of the craft stores around here sell those, so I buy mine either on Ebay or Etsy depending on how many I need.

I showed this giraffe to my sister and she said he needs a scarf or a necktie or something, so I may be adding more to him when I get time. :) But for now he gets to go "au naturel" hehe.

No comments: