Sunday, March 6, 2011

Amigurumi Walrus (crochet)


At the moment I am "between projects" meaning I started one...got tired of working on it...so I stopped and made this guy...and will eventually go back to the other one. Maybe. That other one is a bit tedious, but I don't like to see unfinished projects sitting around so it'll get done someday.

Anyway...isn't he cute?? The tusks are a little hard to see against the background but they're there. I finished him yesterday morning and this is the first opportunity I've had to sit and post his picture! I used a multi-colored yarn to give him the swirly shades of brown...similar to the elephant from before. I am happy with it, I think it almost looks more natural this way.

And now I am off to the craft store to get some more colors I've run out of. The horror!!...running out of colors...tsk tsk.. hahahaha :D

No comments: