Monday, March 21, 2011

Bunnies, bunnies!! amigurumi (crochet)


Good afternoon!! Time for bunny rabbits! :) I picked a couple of patterns and did a few changes as I went along to make them suited to my liking...and these are the first two. With Easter around the corner, I figured they would be a good choice.

On the left is a miniature bunny with huge fluffy cheeks! He is made with size 10 crochet thread and using a hook so small..I forget which size..that the end felt like a needle every time I accidentally poked it through the stitch too hard and ran into my finger. *ouchies* But he sure turned out cute!!

The other on the right is more of a "normal" size amigurumi. Not quite as big as say, the elephant or monkey I made a while back...but bigger than Mr.Fluffy Cheeks. He is done in 100% cotton yarn and has a tail but he is just a "top half" bunny not a complete animal as you can see. Both toys are available as we speak in my Etsy shop if you'd like to see more photos or purchase one of them (or both, I won't mind!). :)

No comments: