Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Neopolitan-inspired Clutch (crochet)

Unzipped/Open ^^

...and closed ^^^

This is what I've been working on for the last couple of days. I really love using the "Carron Simply Soft" brand yarn for making purses and these colors really caught my eye last time I was getting yarn. Put together, they remind me very much of Neopolitan ice-cream!! So I thought why not make a clutch-purse out of the colors?!

I'm happy with the results and will be posting it on my Etsy shop soon. I'm in desperate need of some organizing of photos so I can get a bunch of new listings up!! It is my goal for the next week or two. The design is all my own, not from a pattern, though I may consider putting the pattern up eventually, too. :) Hope everyone is having a great evening!

No comments: