Friday, May 6, 2011

Amigurumi Jellyfish (crochet)

This just might be one of the cutest things yet...a jellyfish!!! From the same book as the last post (Amigurumi Toy Box). In the book it is all pink, but I used a variegated yarn for the main portion of the body and then a cream color for the wavy skirt around the bottom as well as the tentacles. I love the look alot!! As soon as I was done with it, I got requests for all sorts of other sea creatures. It's funny how when you make something, it instantly makes everyone think of a ton of other ideas they probably wouldn't have thought of otherwise. :D But that's what keeps things new and never-boring around here!

I have re-opened my Etsy shop since being back from the craft fair last weekend, but have yet to post any new items. I am in serious need of getting that done. First things first, I will have to take some photos of everything to put up and then get them listed...so I would say starting next week, I should be getting some new stuff up in there to check out. :)

No comments: