Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Amigurumi Snowy Owl and Jellyfish (crochet)
























Good evening! What have I been up to today?? I made up a new jellyfish in a Sugar & Cream color called "royal crown jewels" (new to our store and I LOVE it)...and a snowy white owl!! The jellyfish is perched on top of my paper towel holder, in case you were wondering. :) I had to find somewhere to get him to hang out for a photo!

Lastly is a photo we took candidly at the Folk Life Festival over the weekend of Schnitzel & Boo's craft booth (which included some of my crafts as well). It was a lot of fun...saw every walk of life you could imagine and a lot of happy people who loved browsing our little booth. :) Good times had by all! S&B's tote bags are *amazing*, not to mention the wallets and messenger bags...she really does a great job, so if you're after any of that kind of stuff (and who doesn't love bags??) head over to her shop and check it out. I even managed to snag one for myself that I couldn't stop oogling over the whole time I was there!

No comments: