Monday, August 8, 2011

Garden/Plant GNOMES (polymer clay)


Who doesn't love little garden gnomes?? And when they come in miniature scale, they're even better! (In my opinion anyway) :) Today I finished up the 6th one after spending about a week working on these little guys. They are for a special request made a while back by one of my SILs and I am so happy to be able to finally get them out in the mail to her tomorrow. I hope she will enjoy them as much as I do!


You can see Mr. Blue-Hat doing a little flash dance....Orange Coat is going to dig with his shovel...Tuxedo is ready for some fancy dining...Green Coat has something hiding in his pockets...Shy & Nervous has flowers and a heart for a lucky gnome gal...and lastly, No Name in the back left corner- well frankly, he's up to something but I don't know what!

Next up on my list of things to do (or at least somewhere in the top 10) is to make more of these for my Etsy shop. :) Everyone who's seen these wants them up there, so I'm working on it!! :)

1 comment:

Weazel Girl said...

Awww so awesome!!!! I love them!! :) :) :)