Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nail Art - Aliens, Frankenstein, Cherries and Angry Bird!




Good weekend to everyone!! Today's post is a quick one...I do have a lot of other stuff in the works right now, but not very much "extra" time for getting it photographed and such today. So I thought I'd share some nail art instead. :) From top to bottom we have Aliens, Cherries, Angry Bird, and Frankenstein.

Most of my inspiration actually comes from some wonderful nail artists on youtube. There are a TON of how-to videos and ideas so I just pick and choose which ones I think may actually be doable for me. I'm not much of an artist when it comes to drawing, so this is good practice. :)

Some of them use acrylic paint to draw on the designs over a base of nail polish... and some just use all nail polish in various colors, which is what I typically do also. There are a bunch of great ideas for Halloween if you're looking for a fun design, go check out youtube "nail art Halloween". :)

No comments: