Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Penguin, Cupcakes, Santa Hat, Cape, Drawings...phew!

For starters....chocolate cupcakes just to make everyone hungry with a sweet tooth like me right now! :)


I thought this was adorable and share-worthy...The other night, the Mr sat down and did some doodling with the kids and this was what he and one of them came up with.  His drawing on the left, and theirs on the right...tried to do the same he was doing.  Very nice!







This little hooded cape is the same as the most recent two I posted (multi-variegated and red), only smaller yet.  I took a little longer to complete this one (about 5 days or so at random sittings) and am glad it's done!  It's another gift going out for Christmas this year, so I've been trying to tackle these "bigger" projects early on to make sure I have enough time. :)

It even has little ducky buttons :)








 These last two pics are a couple items that are going in my Etsy shop just as soon as I am done posting this.  A santa hat (left) and baby penguin (below).  There will be more photos there of them! :)


For gift ideas and goodies:
www.maebellecreations.etsy.com    


Oh yes..the nail polish is OPI's "warm & fozzie" from their new Muppets collection :) For anyone who wondered!  Love that color!

No comments: